Saturday, December 10, 2011

Just an update for now.

Hello,
I just wanted you to know that I'm setting up all sorts of magical things right now, and links and, good grief, I don't know what all. I am so happy that I'm being read, that it's insane. I mean I email all the time, but I don't know you yet, and, to me, that's amazing, and I Hope you keep coming. I DO have a lot to say, and as I get my courage up, I will be saying all of it, except as pertains to the book I'm writing at present. I want it read, it will/could help SO many of us suffering with what I suffer with, a type of mental "dysfunction", so stand by, fellow travelers and just watch me. Thanks for coming by.
Oh yeah..I finished the new "name" for the way America seems to be now, had to get a copyright first, and remember, I LOVE being here, just NOT a Nationalist, and think we could improve on some stuff on a personal level, and I'm going to try to help, so "Land of the ME, and Home of the Knave", although I think I mentioned that last night, just official now. 
Later, Dragonfly

No comments:

Post a Comment