Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Well, here we are, first post. I guess I'll just start by saying I'm basically from the far side of the spectrum of people you'll meet. I'm bipolar by way of Wales. I don't know for sure just how far back it goes on my mother's father's side of the family, but I DO know it's at the least four generations...so. I have thoughts that are sort of out there, and I want to share them. I'm in the midst of writing a book after years of saying I was going to. I've done letters to the editor, poetry and all that, but now I have some things that I believe need saying, getting out there about something, and so....here I am, getting my toes in the water. 
I'm not going to get deep tonight, it's too late, and frankly, I'm a bit wired from the day, and doing this, although, like the profile says..I've been "blogging" in person for many years, just not in print..so fasten your seatbelts, I get weird sometimes, but that's when I'm the most interesting, I think. Otherwise, I'm pretty usual. I say usual because I do NOT like the word NORMAL, as it pertains to people, and being that. It's a totally subjective word that I don't like, fit, or really get. I think Usual is more to the point, and more easily lived up to. If you're even a half a bubble off plumb, you're not "normal. CRAP, that's all that is, to make, actually, most people feel NOT normal, so that's where we will begin. I am not going to be doom and gloom, just wanted to get that out there.
Over and out for today, and remember, as Socrates said "Anything worth doing can be done in public"...although, I think he must have been a virgin, right?
Nite Nite, termites..more to come.
me
p.s. Dragonfly Davis is not my actual name, duh...nom de plume, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment